Disk Xray is a disk usage statistics viewer, duplicate files and folders finder and cleanup tool for Mac OS X. Disk Xray performs three fundamental functions - and it performs them well offering maximum security to restore all files in case you remove something accidentally.
Why choose Disk Xray:
- Quick and efficient folder scanner finds duplicates much quicker than competition
- Displays scan results in a clean, elegant and easy to understand way
- Finds folder duplicates
- Essential search options easy accessible from the main window
- Find results divided by file type (music, movies, pictures, etc)
- Three in one application for everything you need to maintain your disk drives
1. Folder scanner is a visual disk/folder analyser that enables you to spot large files and folders on your disk - be it an entire hard disk or a subfolder, and provide a sorted breakdown of just where your disk space is being used. At a glance you can identify which folders are the space hogs and just what is in them by successively drilling down.
2. Duplicate Files Detector frees up disk space by finding and deleting duplicate files and folders, giving you a chance to recover gigabytes of your disk space. This scan can reveal just how many copies of the same document, photo or other type of file you have saved, scattered through your disk. All duplicate files are checked byte-by-byte to give you 100% guarantee they are exact copies.
3. Disk Cleaner speeds up your computer and by finding and removing temporary files on your computer. This includes the obvious choices of the Trash and Downloads folder, as well as locations you may not otherwise think to purge or even know where to find such as application logs, web browser caches and cookies, application caches and an ever-growing list of email attachments stored locally but never cleaned.