Step 1. Open the Installer
Locate the installer file and double click to open.
Step 2. Click 'Yes' or 'Run'
Authorize the installer using the security dialog.
The calculation is developed for geometrical designs of belt and chain
transmissions with more sprocket wheels (max. 15). Application is developed in
MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the
following main tasks:
- Calculation of the necessary length of the belt (chain) using known positions and diameters of sprocket wheels
- Achieving the desired (table) length of the belt / chain using a change in the position of the selected sprocket wheel.
- Calculation of geometry (angles of wrapping, numbers of teeth in engagement, axis distances, etc.)
- Calculation of the radial force acting on the sprocket wheel axis.
- Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, TurboCAD)