You may be a professional hardware or network engineer, an application maintenance person, or a talented technology fan illuminated by a new bright technical concept and looking for a handy utility for extending your hardware-software application. Whatever the case may be, look no further than Serial Printer Logger, for it will satisfy all of your technical needs.
This program can replace your old dot-matrix printers and transfer bytes in real time to a binary log file, a PDF or an MS Word electronic document. Save time and money (paper, consumables, maintenance.) If you have several dot-matrix printers working simultaneously, the software provides real-time data collection from printers that are connected via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet and can handle many ports at once and log the records to a hard drive or any specified location! The program parses ESC/P2 control codes and decodes graphics, fonts from the received data. You can reprint documents later or make a backup copy. Serial Printer Logger can work as a NT service, which means that you can use it on servers or users may log on and off the Windows, and the program will still be there recording your information. Astonishing functionality at an affordable price!
* logs multiple printers at once. Each device can have fully different parameters;
* supports most ESCP and ESCP 2 control codes (except custom symbols);
* collects and extracts BMP or raster graphics;
* supports various fonts types and sizes;
* supports various paper sizes;
* supports date/time stamping;
* writes received symbols without any changes to a log file;
* data writing to ready-to-use RTF or PDF files;
* program messages logging;
* simple, step by step set-up;
* available plugin modules to extend program features;
* works on all Windows platforms.