VisualLightBox is a free wizard program that helps you easily generate web photo galleries with a nice Lightbox-style overlay effect, in a few clicks without writing a single line of code.
Just drag your photos into a VisualLightBox window, hit "Publish" and your own web gallery with beautiful LightBox effects will open in the browser instantly!
VisualLightBox supports numerous image formats: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, PSD, TIFF and more. Don't worry about the compatibility of your images. You can add captions, rotate images,
and change the size and quality of your photos with VisualLightBox.
Visual LightBox is available as Prototype or jQuery plugin, for Windows and Mac, it is translated by volunteers to 25 languages!
Visual LightBox Features
* Flickr, Picassa and Photobucket support
* jQuery plugin or Prototype extension
* Floating and smooth cross-fade transition
* Slideshow with autostart option
* Windows & MAC version
* XHTML compliant
* Zoom effect with overlay shadow
* Rounded corners of overlay window
* Large images fit to browser window
* A lot of nice gallery themes
* Image rotating and hi-quality image scaling with anti-aliasing
* Automatic thumbnail creation
* Adding caption
* Built-in FTP
Online photo albums created with VisualLightBox are fully compatible with all modern Windows and Mac browsers, such as IE, FireFox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Netscape and
more. VisualLightBox is an excellent program that is friendly to amateur web developers, but at the same time is powerful enough to meet the needs of more advanced users.