ColorSplash is a Audio & Multimedia::iPod software developed by Pocket Pixels Inc.. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for ColorSplash: ColorSplash lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
*** Winner of the 2009 Best Photo Manipulation App Award ***
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes ColorSplash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Video tutorials and detailed written instructions will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Share your edited images on Facebook, Flickr or Twitter.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent)
- Work in landscape or portrait orientation.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode. you can download ColorSplash free now.