Golfshot: Golf GPS is a Audio & Multimedia::iPod software developed by Shotzoom Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Golfshot: Golf GPS: Golfshot: Golf GPS
Golfshot is the latest state-of-the-art GPS app from Shotzoom, the creators of Golfshot Classic and Golfshot Pro. With aerial flyovers of each hole and precise yardages to more than 500,000 greens worldwide, Golfshot makes you a smarter golfer. For enhanced features, including on-the-spot club recommendations and more, be sure to check out Golfshot Pro.
Golfshot: Golf GPS Features Include:
- Real-time GPS distances to the green on 500,000+ golf holes and 40,000+ courses worldwide
- Detailed satellite imagery of each hole with ability to zoom in on specific target areas
- Ability to track fairways hit, greens hit in regulation (GIR), putts per hole, and other vital user stats
- Easy-to-use scorecard that allows you to keep score for yourself or entire foursome
- Ability to track distances in real time for each shot
- Unique sharing feature that allows you to share scorecards and photos
- The latest golf news and offers, both on your app and in our weekly newsletter, ?The Pin Sheet?
Golfshot Pro (FREE 1-week trial):
Golfshot Pro is the one golf app guaranteed to lower your scores. With real-time distances to all key hazards and targets and on-the-spot club recommendations to improve your course management skills, it?s like having a professional caddie in your pocket. Golfshot Pro is the latest golf GPS app from Shotzoom, the creators of Golfshot Classic. Over a million golfers around the world rely on Shotzoom golf apps to play better golf.
Pro Features Include:
- Interactive real-time distances to all hazards and targets on 500,000+ golf holes
- 3D Flyover Previews of each hole to help with course strategy
- Personalized club recommendations (based on past performance) of each hole displayed on 3D Flyovers
- Ability to zoom in on a target to plan your shots better and save strokes
- Scoring for Skins, Nassau, Match Play, and other games
- Exclusive Pro Member benefits that save you money on golf equipment, golf magazine subscriptions, golf travel, instruction, and more
GPS requires a GPS enabled iPhone or iPad.
Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically reduce your battery charge. View other battery-saving tips and all of the amazing features of the app in the User Guide available at Golfshot.com.
Created by Shotzoom, LLC you can download Golfshot: Golf GPS free now.