Junk Jack is a Audio & Multimedia::iPod software developed by Jack. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Junk Jack: Junk Jack is a 2D sandbox game where you can explore, build your home and survive in random procedurally generated worlds full of monsters, treasures and hidden secrets!
THE UPDATE WITH UNIVERSAL SUPPORT, NEW MONSTERS, REVAMPED GRAPHICS, A FASTER ENGINE, FARMING, COOKING AND MUCH MORE IS HERE!
What the press says:
"A Wonderful Free-Roam Game with an Irresistible Pixel Aesthetic"
"It has charm in spades. While it isn't the first 2D sandbox building game out there, it is a particularly attractive one, sporting crisp pixel art and gorgeous lighting effects. "
"Junk Jack is a hands-down, no questions asked must-own for any and all iOS users who love sandbox crafting games."
"Junk Jack isn't Minecraft, nor does it feel like it needs to be as its 2D world provides the same level of novel exploration fun while presenting challenges of its own to overcome; a tightly balanced free form experience that's only going to get better with time."
"If you?re a fan of the popular Minecraft game that is a favorite among hundreds of thousands of people, there?s a pretty high chance that you?ll love the iPhone app Junk Jack. There is plenty to do in the world of Junk Jack, but what?s even better is that the developers have got even more in store for the application."
"Less of a game and more of an adventure in existence, Junk Jack offers a rich environment to farm and craft to your heart?s content."
"For $2.99 it's surprising how long you can play the game and with steady updates coming a lot the way, Junk Jack will continue to get better and better all for just $2.99."
"If you're looking for a challenging, visually satisfying take on Minecraft on the go, I highly recommend you pick up Junk Jack."
"Junk Jack lets you navigate a beautiful sandbox world where your creativity is the only limit to enjoyment. Crafting, exploration, mining, combat ? it?s everything it promised and more."
Join our forum (http://forum.pixbits.com) and help us to improve our game, and share your creations!
* retro style pixel art!
* beautiful sound tracks from Bright Primate
* intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything!
* dynamic day/night cycle
* never get lost with customizable signs
* advanced farming system with 30 different plant types
* 120 recipes for cookable foods!
* tint cloth blocks with 15 color dyes
* underground biomes with unique graphic style and monsters.
* placeable and throwable explosives that can destroy buildings, landscapes and monsters!
* critters and enemies to fight (more than 45 different mobs!)
* a fully featured lighting system together with many different sources of light and global lighting
* 3 slots for infinite worlds that you can generate and explore, every world is different from any other!
* procedural generation which creates beautiful worlds with plants, caves, different biomes all around the world
* a double layered world which allows to customize background and foreground of your creations
* many ores and shiny gems to help your adventure
* many hidden containers full of treasures
* more than 800 treasures!
* more than 420 crafts!
* more than 370 block types
* many elements to decorate your houses (like sofas, tables, wardrobes, paintings, statues and many others)
* an in-game discoverable book to teach you how to play and the recipes available
* shelfs to place items around just to make your buildings shine
* minimap (with a really zoomed out feature to allow you to share your creations)
* runs fine on older gen hardware
We would like to thank Notch! He developed our bigger indie brother Minecraft, without which this game would not exist.
If you need help, please contact us! you can download Junk Jack free now.