MITCalc Torsion Springs is a Business::Applications software developed by MITCalc. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for MITCalc Torsion Springs: The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs made of wires and rods in circular sections, cold formed, loaded with a static or cyclic loading. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of the spring.
- Selection of the optimal design of the spring with respect to strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength tests.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of the working forces of a spring with known production and mounting dimensions.
- Calculation of mounting dimensions for known spring loading and production parameters.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and others.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and the standards EN 13906-2, and DIN 2088.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Minor changes. Translations
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Server 2012,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,WinVista,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista|
|Publisher:||About MITCalc | MITCalc titles | Visit MITCalc | Country: Czech Republic|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 173 total|
|Last updated:||11 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|