TVideoGrabber Video SDK is a Development::Active X software developed by DATASTEAD Sarl. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for TVideoGrabber Video SDK: TVideoGrabber is an easy-to-develop video capture, media player and video editor SDK, designed for a quick and intuitive development of applications including video, audio, frame capture and overlays.
TVideoGrabber accepts most of the video sources, including:
- HD webcams with a hardware H264 encoder (e.g. Logitech C920, Creative Live!Cam InPerson HD...)
- IP cameras in MPEG or JPEG mode,
- IP cameras in H264/MPEG4 mode (first install the Datastead RTSP/RTMP DirectShow source filter)
- capture devices with H264 or MPEG hardware encoder (e.g. Hauppauge Colossus, the Sensoray 2250S...)
- GigE cameras (e.g. PointGrey cameras),
- HD capture/rendering cards (Blackmagic Decklink, AJA Kona, ...)
- USB analog Composite/SVideo capture devices (EasyCap, Hauppauge USB-Live-2, ...)
- PCI analog Composite/SVideo capture cards,
- HD camcorders connected through firewire or USB,
- DV camcorders through firewire.
TVideoGrabber plays audio clips, video clips and playlists at normal speed, faster or slower, with overlay and frame capture capabilities.
The component can merge and cut video clips, convert them to other formats.
The main features include recording in AVI, WMV, WebM, FLV, MP4, MKV, WAV, MP3, MPEG2, compression on-the-fly or after recording, direct network streaming, or to a Windows Media Server publishing point, reencoding, advanced media player with playlist, audio VU-meters, timecode, date/time, motion detection, frame capture, video PIP from another TVideoGrabber component, text and graphics overlays, videos built from set of images, screen recording, video rotation, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, dual display and much more.
Supports 32bit and 64bit PCs.
Royalty-free license, 2 years of free upgrades and e-mail support included.
MP4 recording of the H264 stream of the Logitech C920, WPF component, RTSP source with the optional Datastead RTSP/RTMP DirectShow filter
|Platforms:||WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Home Premium x64|
|Publisher:||About DATASTEAD Sarl | DATASTEAD Sarl titles | Visit DATASTEAD Sarl | Country: France|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 270 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / XP sp2 or sp3 - DirectX 9.0c or higher|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|