ExpPrint is a System Utilities::File & Disk Management software developed by JD Design. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for ExpPrint: ExpPrint allows you to easily view, print, and save listings of files and folders, their properties and tags/metadata.
Listings can be viewed in a detailed layout format with a number of properties per row, or in a concise multi-column layout showing just the file name.
Detailed listings can be sorted by any property (name, size, type, date, version, etc.), and are highly configurable in both content and style. You can create your own custom settings and save as many as you want.
You can create listings containing:
* Files and folders that you select in Windows Explorer, including selections from search results
* A branch of a folder
* Entire disk contents
* Most things that you can browse from Windows Explorer including the file system directories, libraries, and many virtual folders
* Compressed (ZIP & CAB) file contents
Listings can include the following file information:
* Modified, Last Accessed, and Created time stamps
Additionally, many other properties, tags, and metadata for various file types can be listed:
* Hashes using CRC32, MD5, and SHA-1 algorithms.
* Tags/metadata for: Audio, Music, Pictures, Videos, and Office documents. For example: Title, Author, Duration, Beats Per Minute, Album Title, Artist, Track Number, Director, Frame Rate, Date Taken, Date Saved, Number of Words, Exposure settings, F-stop, etc.
ExpPrint's architecture is based on flexible XML data formats and is customisable by anyone familiar with current web technologies (CSS and XSLT). Additionally, if you have special requirements, custom plug-in viewer extensions can be written in a .NET programming language (C#, Visual Basic, etc.).
Fixed a bug with hash generation that could have caused Explorer to hang. Hash values weren't being created under Windows XP. The Detailed Tables Option dialog now prevents you from accidentally saving settings files anywhere except the location where the
|Platforms:||Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP|
|Publisher:||About JD Design | JD Design titles | Visit JD Design | Country: England|
|Downloads:||1 so far this month, 0 last month, 73 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|