SeriousBit Ellipter is a Development software developed by SeriousBit. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for SeriousBit Ellipter: SeriousBit Ellipter is a .NET library for licensing shareware applications and components based on Elliptic Curves Asymmetric Cryptography. Using a new and strong security technology we provide software developers and publishers with an unprecedented level of protection. With our library you can create or verify secure product keys in just 3 lines of code!
With Ellipter you can:
- Protects your .NET and Linux/Mono based applications and components
- Programatically create and verify secure product keys
- Easily verify any key with Ellipter's integrated UI
- Create thousands of keys in just two clicks.
- Strong Encryption - SEL uses an asymmetric elliptic curves encryption algorithm to create and verify license keys which makes it impossible for a cracker to create any keygens by reverse-engineering your code or even having full access to it.
- Compact Product Keys – SEL product keys are as short as possible: 29 characters length when no product info is embedded.
- ID Based License Keys - Each generated license key contains an ID which guarantees license key uniqueness and allows identifying of license keys.
- Embedded Product Info - Additional product information can be embedded into license keys when they are generated which can be used for specific software features.
User Interface - SEL has a full featured User Interface with Public/Private keys pair Generator, Serials Generator and Serials Validator.
- Royalty Free - licensed per developer. You can build as many applications as you want and distribute them without paying any further royalties.
- Easy to Use - SEL’s simplicity of use is just outstanding: you need to write just 3 lines of code to have it done.
- NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 and Linux/Mono 2.0 support - Use your existent infrastructure without changes to create online key generators or protect your Windows and Linux applications.
- C# and Visual Basic examples
- Added BackTimeTolerance property to TimeBomb and UsageBomb classes;
|Platforms:||Linux,Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP|
|Publisher:||About SeriousBit | SeriousBit titles | Visit SeriousBit | Country: Moldova|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 63 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||.NET Framework or Mono|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|