IcyScreen is a Graphic Apps::Screen Capture software developed by 16 Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for IcyScreen: IcyScreen is an automatic screenshot taker and automatic screen capture program. You can tell it how often you'd like a screenshot ("picture" of the computer screen) to be taken, and not only have the screenshots saved to disk, but also have them...
- E-mailed to an unlimited number of recipients, including yourself
- Uploaded to a web server, via FTP
- Uploaded to the free ImageShack hosting service
Configuration is quick and easy and can be completed in under three minutes. Then just click On and IcyScreen will handle the rest.
IcyScreen has enough features to satisfy even the most demanding of users, yet it's still easy to use.
Besides configuring exactly how often a screenshot should be taken and where the screenshot should be saved, e-mailed, and/or uploaded to, you can:
- Customize nearly every single aspect of the screenshot, including the file name, dimensions, image format/quality, etc.
- Choose exactly what to take a screenshot of: the entire screen (you can even select which monitors to include in the screenshot, as well as the areas that are extracted from each monitor) or the active window
- Forbid screenshots from being taken if the computer has been inactive or the screensaver is running
- Forbid screenshots from being saved, e-mailed, or uploaded if the screen has not changed since the last screenshot was taken
- Define a list of keywords that, when typed, "trigger" a screenshot, cause the timer interval to be adjusted, etc.
- Enable audible/visual warnings, so you know exactly when a screenshot is about to be taken
- Easily manage settings for multiple user accounts with the built-in central management capabilities
- Use the Print Screen key as a hotkey to trigger a screenshot
- Protect functionality with a password, prevent limited users from modifying the settings...
... and much, much more.
Fixed an error message that would appear after taking a screenshot on Windows 2000 in some cases.
|Platforms:||Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinOther,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,Other|
|Publisher:||About 16 Software | 16 Software titles | Visit 16 Software | Country: United States of America|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 1028 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro Commercial License (Lifetime Subscription) - Screen Recorder Pro is able to record any activities on PC screen in several modes, including custom region, full screen,... ...|