C3C Color Wizard (x64) is a Graphic Apps::Editors software developed by Sergey Sverdlov. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for C3C Color Wizard (x64): - Supports 8-bit and 16-bit RGB-mode.
- Multi-threading support. On computers with multiple processors or multi-core processor performance increases significantly.
- Provides accurate color conversion.
- Correction of color balance, dynamic range, saturation by one mouse click.
- Calculations are performed in floats.
- Automatic tuning overall contrast (Auto Exposure).
- Automatic adjustment of saturation (Auto Saturation).
- Automatic correction of overall contrast and saturation of one button (magic wand).
- Complete control over the output RGB color gamut.
- Innovative LPY color coordinate system.
- Changing the interface language (English/Russian) without restarting the program.
- Unlimited Undo.
- Live histogram.
- Tone Curve control.
Presets Live histogram Tone curve control
|Publisher:||About Sergey Sverdlov | Sergey Sverdlov titles | Visit Sergey Sverdlov | Country: Russian Federation|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 16 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||Windows, Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|PDF Document Writer - Personal License Subscription - The Rogosoft PDF Document Writer is a print-to-file driver that enables any Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista application to create... ...|