Bytescout BarCode Reader SDK for Java is a System Utilities software developed by ByteScout. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Bytescout BarCode Reader SDK for Java: A library for Java developers to add barcode reading into java applications without efforts!
- Reads linear barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, UPCA, UPCE, EAN, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes;
- Reads 2D barcodes: QR Code barcodes;
- Works in Java 6 and later!
- Made with pure 100% Java code;
- Includes signed and non signed jar libraries;
- Source code to show how to recode barcodes from images is included;
- GUI test demo included so you may explore and test with your own sample images to see how barcodes decoder works for you;
|Platforms:||Win98,WinOther,Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,Unix,Linux,Linux Console,Linux Gnome,Linux GPL,Linux Open Source,Mac Other,Mac OS X,Android,BlackBerry,Java|
|Publisher:||About ByteScout | ByteScout titles | Visit ByteScout | Country: Canada|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 3 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||Java 6 (1.6) or later|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|