Tags Library is a System Utilities software developed by 3delite. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Tags Library: Tags Library is a component for Delphi (Win32, Win64, OSX, iOS and Android) and a .dll for developer environments supporting usage of Win32, Win64 or OSX32 .dlls (C++, VB, etc.).
Reads and writes all common audio tag file formats.
- Loading of ID3v1, ID3v2, Lyrics3, APEv1, APEv2, Flac (including Ogg Flac), Ogg Vorbis, Opus, MP4 (including video files and 64bit atom size files), WAV LIST INFO, BEXT and CART (including RF64 WAV files) and WMA tags
- Saving of ID3v1, ID3v2, Lyrics3, APEv2, Flac (including Ogg Flac), Ogg Vorbis, Opus, MP4 (including video files and 64bit atom size files), WAV LIST INFO, BEXT and CART (including RF64 WAV files) and WMA tags
- Removing of all the supported tags
- Bulit in support for extracting and inserting album cover pictures for all the supported tag formats
- Handle the tags transparently or call direct functions for particular tags
- Integration with BASS, load tags from BASS channel handles (local or URL streams)
- Fully unicode
- Pure Delphi code, no external dependencies (except the WMA format, which is available only on Windows), Delphi XE2 64bit and OSX, Delphi XE5 iOS and Android compatible
- .dll version provided for Win32, Win64 and OSX32
Free for non commercial use.
First stable release.
|Platforms:||Android,iPhone,iPod,Mac OS X,Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP|
|Publisher:||About 3delite | 3delite titles | Visit 3delite | Country: Hungary|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 13 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||Delphi 2009 and above or a developer environment supporting usage of Win32, Win64 or OSX32 .dlls.|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|