GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET is a Development::Components & Libraries software developed by GroupDocs. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET: A lightweight .NET library for HTML5-based document annotation. Designed for easy integration into any .NET (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) app, it allows end users to annotate 50+ types of files, including PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Visio, CAD and raster images.
Key features include:
1. Cross-platform compatibility. End users can view and annotate documents from any web-enabled device, including mobiles and tablets, using any HTML5-complient browser.
2. Native text rendering. Documents are rendered as text files. This allows users to select/copy and strikethrough/underline text right in documents rendered within your app or website.
3. Comprehensive set of annotation tools, including:
- Text annotation (strike-through/underline and comment on text).
- Text replacement (edit text within the document).
- Text/area redaction (blackout text/area).
- Sticky notes with rich text.
- Area annotation (comment on an area marked up with a rectangle).
- Point annotation (add notes to any point in the document).
- Polyline (draw freehand lines).
- Arrow (direct users' view to the pointed elements).
- Ruler (measure distance between objects in the document).
- Undo/redo options.
4. Convenient web UI. A customizable UI that comes with the library, allows users to seamlessly navigate and annotate large multi-page documents from a browser. Users can turn pages like slides and preview them with thumbnails, jump to a specified page or between annotations, print and export annotated documents to PDF.
5. Support for native Word and PDF annotations. GroupDocs annotations can be converted to/from native PDF or Word annotations for further offline/online editing.
Finally, GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET library doesn't require any client installation and can be deployed with a single DLL. To test the library without evaluation restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
- Numerous optimizations and bug fixes
|Platforms:||WinOther,Win98,Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows RT,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,Unix,Linux,Linux Console,Linux Gnome,Linux GPL,Linux Open Source,Mac Other,Mac OS X,Other,Not Applicable|
|Publisher:||About GroupDocs | GroupDocs titles | Visit GroupDocs | Country: Australia|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 1 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||.NET Framework version 4.0+|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|