Directory Monitor is a System Utilities::File & Disk Management software developed by DevEnterprise Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Directory Monitor: You can use Directory Monitor for real-time surveillance of certain directories and will notify you of file changes, deletions, modifications, and new files.
* Real-time monitoring of file changes, modifications, deletions, new files and file access.
* Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden/private shares).
* Balloon notifications whenever an event is detected.
* Options to detect all files in subdirectories and changes to file attributes.
* Optionally execute an application/script when an event occurs.
* Log all changes to a text file of your choice.
* Include and exclude filters per directory.
* Auto updating, import/export.
* Run in the background as a Windows service.
* Detect the user and application/process that made the changes.
* Command-line version to run from the console.
* Snapshots to determine changes even when a share is down or the machine was off.
* Run external applications/scripts without hidden and in the background.
* Extend functionality with your own custom plugins using the SDK provided.
Bug fixes for snapshot caching and disappearing files. Wait for file copies to complete before executing application on inactivity interval.
|Platforms:||WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64,Other|
|Publisher:||About DevEnterprise Software | DevEnterprise Software titles | Visit DevEnterprise Software | Country: South Africa|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 1 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||.NET Framework 4.0|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|