MailBee.NET Security is a Development::Components & Libraries software developed by AfterLogic Corporation. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for MailBee.NET Security: MailBee.NET Security classes enable .NET applications to sign, verify, encrypt, decrypt e-mails, work with DomainKeys/DKIM, S/MIME, SSL/TLS, public and private certificates (including PFX), use MailBee.NET SMTP/POP3/IMAP components to connect to secure mail servers (like Gmail and MS Exchange) in both dedicated and StartTLS modes, use Windows impersonation. FIPS 140-2 compatible.
These classes are intended to be used with other MailBee.NET components. MailBee.NET Security acts as a set of helper classes which adds more features to the core MailBee.NET functionality.
DomainKeys/DKIM and SSL/TLS support is available at no additional cost, only the corresponding MailBee.NET SMTP/POP3/IMAP license is required. Using certificates and S/MIME does require separate MailBee.NET Security license.
The key features:
- SSL/TLS connections with mail servers, up to TLS 1.2;
- connections to dedicated SSL ports and to regular ports (STARTTLS);
- client and server certificates;
- validation of server certificate;
- certificate and certificate store management (reading from or saving into a file, registry, memory, etc);
- enumerating and finding certificates in certificate stores;
- private/PFX certificates;
- digital signatures;
- S/MIME: sign, verify, encrypt, decrypt messages;
- security algorithms, CryptoServiceProviders, etc;
- DomainKeys anti-spam technology (creating and verifying DomainKeys and DKIM signatures);
- integration with Smtp, Pop3, Imap and MailMessage components of MailBee.NET Objects suite;
- error handling features.
The assembly DLL is completely written in C# (no external COM dependencies). Supports .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6/4.7 (including Client Profile) and .NET Core 1.0/1.1/2.0 (partially), both 32-bit and 64-bit. Also supports Xamarin (Mono on Linux, iOS, Android) and UWP (partially).
Samples are available for C# and VB.NET, WinForms and ASP.NET.
Royalty-free distribution allowed.
.NET Core 2.0 edition
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About AfterLogic Corporation | AfterLogic Corporation titles | Visit AfterLogic Corporation | Country: United States of America|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 0 total|
|Last updated:||7 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||.NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6/4.7 (32-bit and 64-bit, Xamarin Mono, .NET Core, UWP)|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|