▲ Report image
Description:Xilisoft AVI to DVD Converter can convert AVI, MPEG, VOB, DAT, M2V, MPG video files to DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO file, which is compatible with popular DVD disc formats like DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9. The AVI to DVD converter helps you create your own DVD movie by creating DVD menu, clipping video, adjusting video effect, adding audio tracks and subtitles.
1.Support minimize the window when burning DVD.
2.Improved the stability and compatibility of certain recorders.
3.Ability to set the default TV standard in accordance with the user’s current country or region during installation.
1. Supports multithreading and multi-core processing, and provides super high speed to burn DVD movie from AVI video files.
2. Erase the rewritable DVD disc automatically to burn new content to the disc.
3. Choose a template to create a DVD menu immediately, and add background picture/music, menu topic and opening film to customize menu.
4. Extract any video clip or frame as the title miniature in DVD menu.
5. Add chapters of specified time length automatically under each title; let the created DVD movie to skip menu with main movie played directly.
6. Pick out video clips you want and merge these clips into a whole one automatically to burn DVD movie.
7. Adjust the video frame size with unwanted borders removed; add artistic effects; add picture/text watermark.
8. Create your own DVD movie with up to 8 audio tracks and subtitles.
9. Allow you to change the video/audio parameters: video/audio quality, bit rate, television standard, aspect ratio, resize mode, channel, sample rate, and so on.
10. The resizable built-in player allows you to preview video file and take a snapshot of favorite frames anytime.
11. Select burn target, write speed and burn copies; set shutdown, hibernate, standby and quit after done action.